If you’re an ambitious, adventurous and fearless individual looking for your next BIG THING, then this might be the perfect job opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
We’re looking for a driven, focused, outgoing and friendly high-performer with a knack for integrating technology, sales, marketing and support to provide OUTSTANDING customer service that leaves our competitors choking in the dust.
This is not just a job. It’s an opportunity to unlock your potential by leveraging your unrivalled skills, strengths and gifts, working alongside a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled and experienced professionals who are eager to open doors to help support you.
What sets you apart from the pack is your ability to combine the above skills and attributes with extraordinary social skills – you’re patient, lively and friendly, and above all else, you truly care about your work and results.
You are strategic, digitally-savvy, nurturing and engaging. You’re unstoppable. You have an insatiable “can’t-wait” and “can-do” attitude. You relish the chance to achieve targets, build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues, and leverage technology to work smarter – not harder or longer.
You’re eager to be unchained and given the green light to navigate this great role into uncharted areas of innovation, client satisfaction and career growth.
Your approach will be outcome and results focused – you will relish turning opportunity into gold. Our goal is to thrive and flourish WITH our clients by achieving their goals and objectives, cost-effectively. You will share this ethos and drive and push yourself to achieve success, both honourably and ethically.
You will be able to talk-the-talk with C-Level business leaders and rub shoulders with high-achievers but MUST be prepared and ready to back it up with delivery on promises. You must be dependable and able to provide high-quality and reliable customer service.
That’s you, but who are we?
We’re one of Australia’s fastest-growing media and communications companies focussed on delivering cutting edge results. We partner with high-achieving companies and individuals who expect a high level of attention, customer service and bottom-line results and profits.
In just five short years, we have turned the marketing communications industry on its head. We have pushed past the traditional client-agency model to form intimate and highly-productive partnerships with our clients that create exponential win-win-win results for all (our people, our clients and our company).
Currently, we’re in our next “growth phase” and looking for fresh talent.
Rest assured we haven’t achieved our eye-popping results by micromanaging our people and consolidating control. To the contrary, we hire the best talent we can find, regularly offering cutting-edge development opportunities and the autonomy our people need to deliver superstar results.
When you join our multidisciplinary team, you will have the autonomy and flexibility needed to make your own decisions and determine your own working hours. We are not interested in an endurance-level CSM who pulls long hours, overtime and weekends. We want you to leverage our business tools and assets to work smarter, no longer or harder.
Picture feeling alive on a Monday morning knowing that every week is your lucky break to make great things happen.
This is what makes us different – our people are driven to excel!
The position consists of two primary roles: customer-facing and campaign activation.
You might be glad to know that this is not a sales role but rather a customer support role. As our customer service champion, you have an endless commitment to providing value at EVERY step and during EVERY interaction with our clients.
In your customer-facing role, you will meet regularly with clients either in our office or at their premises. You will act as our representative and the primary point of contact for any client concerns such as product enquiries, support requests or campaign deliveries.
Your strong interpersonal skills will help to guide our clients to establish clear goals and milestones, manage product implementation and service delivery, as well as encourage deeper value-driven service adoption through upsells and renewals. You will work intimately with our multidisciplinary team to respond to client needs and turn our clients into raving fans, which as you know is the best form of advertising.
While you need to possess excellent interpersonal skills, you also need the technical skills required to get the technology to do what you promised it would. In this campaign activation role, you will be responsible for the activation of marketing and advertising campaigns for our clients.
Using your technical skills, you will launch marketing campaigns, that not only run like clockwork, but most importantly, achieve their top objectives, like increased engagement, sales and conversions. You will need to possess expert knowledge of landing pages, campaign optimisation, and SEO best practice.
As a results-focussed team, we know putting all our eggs in one basket will not produce optimal results for clients. Your integrated, unidimensional and multi-channel approach will integrate digital media, TV, radio and print for maximum impact. As the right person, you know that traditional marketing needs to evolve – you welcome this challenge with keen anticipation to be a part of the exciting metamorphosis.
With our team on your side, you will expand your domain knowledge to further your success with our clients, who work in a myriad of industries including experience-based gifting, home loans, skin treatments and law, among others!
Do you welcome the challenge to grow and transverse uncharted territory? We hope so!
If you’re considering this opportunity, here’s what we expect from you:
- Minimum of 5+ years client service experience managing large client assignments within multiple stakeholder environments
- An integrated advertising background with solid experience in digital and/or traditional media
- Significant experience working on integrated accounts (with a proven track record of growth!)
- The business acumen and contextual knowledge needed to lead strategic conversations with all stakeholders, delivering continuous improvements to make our clients’ advertising dollars go as far as possible!
- An entrepreneurial attitude – you’re willing to get your hands dirty to achieve business objectives against tight deadlines and unexpected challenges
- An outgoing, results-oriented and engaged attitude and delivery
- High levels of energy, drive and enthusiasm to create and sustain an environment of momentum and positivity
- Willing to step outside your comfort zones – this is a career path that will truly put you on the EDGE to win the game and achieve what you previously thought was impossible
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills, management and leadership, with outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional client relationship and stakeholder management skills
- A strategic mindset with a passion for proactively delivering unique marketing ideas and media plans
- An ability to adapt to the challenges and opportunities that small business brings to ensure best possible results within our team
- Results and achievement orientated – a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously, proactively and effectively
- Be the face in the market representing our brand
- Be the KEY CONTACT for our clients
- Be responsible for sourcing, keeping and growing our clients
- Generate new business monthly by actively seeking client upsell and cross-sell opportunities for all 4 of our divisions
- Manage the entire campaign process from start to finish, from prospecting and negotiation to campaign activation and post-campaign reporting
- Fully understand the client’s brief and deliver these requirements and expectations to the wider team
- Ensure the accuracy of client quotes and invoices
- Develop media strategies and plans that relate to specific client objectives
- Conjure up creative solutions for clients considering all areas relating to traditional and digital media strategy
- Become a trusted advisor and guide for our clients
As you can see, this is a diverse and exciting role where change and never-ending improvement is a requirement of success.
You don’t need to be an expert on everything but having experience in media and managing large client assignments within multiple stakeholder environments is a must. You must also be able to show a solid track record of relevant experience.