We’re looking for BOTH junior and senior-level candidates to fill multiple roles.
Are you an ambitious, innovative and experienced visual designer looking for a role that’s fun and stimulating?
We’re looking for driven, artistic, and friendly junior and senior visual designers with intimate know-how of the psychology of visual communication. Someone who can combine their right-brain creative skills with their left-brain technical skills to create gorgeous designs that generate sales and new leads for our clients.
We’ll give you the platform to reinvent yourself and push the limits by involving you in a collaborative, self-organising team.
If you have what it takes, you will be able to interact with marketing managers and bounce ideas off with team members to refine your design iteratively as we learn what works and what doesn’t. You must be conscientious and reliable, use in-house resources efficiently and effectively, and be able to work independently.
We attract quality clients who will inspire you to look for never-ending improvement, which is what YOU want, WE want and our CLIENTS want!
It’s time to look forward to ‘Monday morning’ again
Imagine loving Monday mornings, not because of the smell of freshly brewed coffee but because you get to apply your skills and talents to push your creative and technical boundaries, create massive client value and be acknowledged for your hard work, effort and ingenuity.
We set no limits. You will be able to apply your skills across traditional and digital media. Think: Billboards and flyers, bus wraps, social media, magazines, and websites.
This role is a great opportunity if you’re a graphic designer with digital media experience looking to join a team that will give you more creative responsibilities. The role will challenge you, push you, make you laugh, make you cry, but overall, it will make you grow like never before.
The roles we now have available present a perfect opportunity for you to stretch your wings and learn new skills and be involved in campaign message creation and ideation.
Please note: We are looking to fill TWO roles: A junior and senior visual UX/UI designer.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2-10 years of agency or marketing department experience as a Digital/ Visual Designer, Graphic Designer or Art Director.
- Extraordinary conceptual skills and the ability to execute ideas flawlessly paying attention to layout, design, and typography.
- Proven ability to solve problems visually in close collaboration with cross-functional teams working in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert knowledge of production, graphic design, typography, and creative visual processes in print and digital.
- Excellent attention to detail and mastery of time delivery – as you know clients wanted things yesterday and there’s never enough time.
- Diverse and robust portfolio representing many industries and brands.
- Ability to transform business revenue goals into clear, engaging, and results-focused creative solutions that stand out from the rest.
- A positive “can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrate a high level of competence in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketch.
- Preferred skills in HTML/ CSS, CMS systems, Google Suites, UX/UI and CX.
- Experience working in an agency is preferred, but not essential.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Responsible for producing the best-in-class creative work that displays your integrated design skills across multiple mediums, including digital, marketing, branding and product design.
- Able to work in a highly collaborative space with an experienced team of copywriters, developers, designers and media strategists.
- Possess strong digital design production and design thinking to allow you to solve the client’s business problems at a visual level.
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch.
- Highly conceptual, with an eye for detail. A pro-active thinker with excellent project management skills
Possess an intimate understanding of the psychology of design, how consumers think and make decisions, what images or colour motivates them to act or engage with a brand on a deeper level, will give you an edge.