Earn As Much As You’re Worth
We’re looking for a driven, experienced and results-focused superstar sales professional to provide EXTRAORDINARY customer service, nurture and support to our value-seeking clientele reach new heights of accomplishment.
While ordinary sales professionals are exemplary customer service champions, what sets you apart is your immaculate sales record, producing astonishing results year after year, and you want to be paid what you’re worth without any upside limits or moving goal posts every year.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact responsible for finding new business, making contact and nurturing them to consider becoming a client. We don’t adhere to a “push” sales approach, but rather a “pull” marketing approach that allows clients to self-select because they want what we have to offer.
How to thrive in this role
You need to be a proactive self-starter, self-motivated and an independent individual who enjoys the freedom of choosing your own hours and being responsible for your own success.
You also need to have excellent written and oral communication as well as interpersonal skills. You need to relate well to others and be able to communicate with others clearly and persuasively.
You are familiar with active listening skills, building and maintaining trust and transparency in relationships. You also have internalised all of the above making effective and value-driven communication on your genuine and authentic ‘calling card’. People trust you because you keep your word and never over-promise and under-deliver.
You’re confident and competent when it comes to participating in internal meetings with management and work colleagues.
You take full responsibility for your goals and objectives, meeting deadlines, and communicating clearly.
You take your time to grow and nurture client relationships strategically and respectfully knowing that the ones who should become our clients will, with care and attention, come to that realisation.
What We Need From You:
These are the skills, attributes and experience we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
• 5+ years sales or client service experience in media.
• An integrated advertising background with solid experience in digital media.
• Experience acquiring new client accounts (a proven track record we can verify is a must!).
• The business acumen to lead and actively contribute to strategic conversations with C-Level Executives and other stakeholders.
• An entrepreneurial drive and attitude – willing to get your hands dirty in the running of projects; do whatever needs doing to get the outcome promised to the client.
• High levels of energy, drive and enthusiasm to create and sustain an environment of momentum and positivity.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• A professional presentation.
• Negotiation skills built on industry insights.
• A strategic mindset with a passion for proactively delivering unique marketing ideas and media campaign.
• An ability to adapt to the challenges and opportunities that a small, high-growth business brings to ensure the best possible results within a multidisciplinary team.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy is vital, following up and following through is paramount.
• Contact and convert leads into sales and turn sales into lasting WIN-WIN-WIN relationships where everyone wins (including YOU!).
• Be the key contact on all our business accounts (you will be responsible for finding, keeping and growing your own accounts.
• Be our strategic BRAND AMBASSADOR, the face in the market representing our brand and the lead generator growing our business.
• Generate new business monthly by actively seeking out new client opportunities and growing and expanding business with existing clients.
• Manage the entire campaign process from prospecting to pitching to negotiation to campaign activation and post-campaign reporting and improvement.
• Find new segments in the market and engage and convert new clients to begin lucrative and long-term relationships.
• Work with our multidisciplinary team to explore new client opportunities across all four divisions.
• Direct and lead month-end reporting and balance sheet reconciliations to ensure client invoicing is 100% accurate.
• Develop and improve media strategies and plans that relate to specific client objectives and outcomes.
• Conjure up creative solutions for clients considering all areas relating to media strategy – launch multi-dimensional, integrated advertising campaigns that combine traditional and digital media elements for maximum results.
• Advise, guide and consult with clients about our products and services continuously educating them about the benefits of our solutions.
Please provide the following:
We have a meticulous and systematic hiring process that covers all the bases because our goal is to hire the best sales superstar we can find.
Future growth of our business will depend on the right person, so we take this step very seriously. If you’re successful, you’ll be shortlisted for a face-to-face interview.
To consider you for this role, we need to see your sales results and the metrics that make you the superstar. Please provide them in a summary form with your application.
Also, please provide 3 to 5 contactable references to verify your customer-facing skills.