The Pre-Christmas 2022 Campaign Doubles Brand Awareness
Having primarily operated at the lower end of the funnel since early 2020, Clear Skincare realised the need to re-focus on the top of the funnel to attract new customers.
We were tasked to build brand awareness, consideration and demand for Cosmetic Injecting while strategically laying the groundwork for longer-term brand development objectives.
Despite not creating general brand awareness in the marketplace for some time, Clear Skincare sought to make use of its authority with existing publisher brand power and leverage the influence of personalities within selected media publishers’ platforms.
The challenge lay in targeting core consumers in contextually relevant settings, engaging audiences interested in skincare, laser hair removal, cosmetic injecting, and skincare products.
We crafted a comprehensive strategy focused on driving brand dominance, inspiration, and engagement through high-impact placements. The goal was to ensure Clear Skincare was top of mind for their target audiences, particularly important in the lead-up to the Black Friday Sale period and the following Christmas party season when everyone wants to look their best.
The media strategy predominantly leveraged digital channels to align with the heavy internet consumption habits of the target audience. Magazines and radio were strategically chosen to complement the digital approach, fostering credibility and trust in high-authority environments.
The awareness campaign successfully met upper funnel targets for both Reach and Impressions. The campaign succeeded in overdelivering on reach by an impressive 102.10%.
- Mamamia: All display activities surpassed impression benchmarks, with a content piece performing 108% above benchmark and garnering over 8k page views.
- Kelly McCarren Influencer Posts: Achieved two bonus story frames with an additional 12.6k reach and 12.7k impressions, creating significant interest and positive feedback.
- ARN: 100% SOV Content Sponsorship delivered 289% more impressions than planned, reaching 59,472 households.
- Azerion: Achieved an amazing in-view time of 58.84 minutes with a huge viewability from Desktop at 93.9%.
- YouTube: Cost-effective CPV of $0.02, with Glam being the best-performing video and a completion rate of 83%, resulting in over 494k completed views.
- ARE Media: Over 100% of expected vs delivered impressions, with great bespoke content placements reaching 980k users and overdelivering in pageviews through native articles.
The Awareness Campaign met and exceeded expectations, reaching all and surpassing several KPIs in the top of the funnel stages. The success was evident in the diverse and effective mix of print and online media within the beauty community, generating maximum awareness and engagement.
By shifting the focus to the top of the funnel, the campaign attracted new audiences and customers, reinforcing Clear Skincare’s continued success as a leader in this marketplace.